DNS servers and DNS settings1. DNS servers of DeepWebVPN 2. Public DNS servers 3. DNS settings manuals
We recommend to read the project StopWatchingFor.Us to limit unwanted tracking by various trackers from both Web (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Yandex.Metrica and others) and system applications (Microsoft Security Essentials, TeamViewer, Avast, McAfee and others).
1. DNS servers of DeepWebVPN
External IP (IP of the last server in a VPN chain) and DNS server IP will be equal after succesfully VPN connecting and setting DNS of DeepWebVPN.The list of DNS servers is available on the subscription page.
DeepWebVPN DNS servers are working if you are connected to the DeepWebVPN VPN network only. Use another DNS servers for correctly working of the Internet if you are not connected to the DeepWebVPN VPN network.
2. Public DNS servers
DeepWebVPN is not responsible for the reliability, security and conscientiousness of public DNS, setting public DNS can be only a temporary solution.
- CloudFlare: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- OpenDNS: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Google: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Yandex: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- Level3: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Hurricane Electric: 188.8.131.52